The facts about smoking are there for all to see. The following article presents all of the possible harmful effects that you may suffer a little later on from your smoking habit. The most obvious one that everyone is aware of is lung cancer but there are many other unexpected side-effects that may surprise you. EVERY smoker should read this article so that, at the very least, you are aware of the damage you are doing to your body RIGHT NOW!
Effect Of Smoking On Your Body
- Cancer – everyone knows that smoking can cause lung cancer but did you know that 90% of ALL lung cancers are because of smoking? AND, you could also contract cancer of the mouth, throat and oesophagus to mention but a few, all as a direct result of smoking.
- Heart Disease – smokers have a very real increased risk of heart disease.
- Sexual Dysfunction – male smokers are more likely to become impotent or suffer from erectile dysfunction in middle age.
- Fertility Problems – both male and female smokers become less fertile as a direct result of smoking.
- Health Conditions Worsen – conditions such as asthma, flu, chest infections, chronic rhinitis, hyperthyroidism, MS, Crohn’s etc. are are worsened by smoking.
- Aging – compare the face of person who’s been smoking for 20 years to one who hasn’t and the difference is so obvious. Smokers develop more lines on their faces and tend to look much older than non-smokers of a similar age.
And here’s the most serious fact of all….
SMOKERS LOSE 10 – 15 years FROM THEIR NORMAL LIFE EXPECTANCY – FACT! (source – The Department Of Health & Children’s website)
What’s In A Cigarette?
This diagram show just some of the things you’d probably never expect to be in a cigarette
So, the next time that you kid yourself into believing that cigarettes relax you – ask yourself, is your idea of a relaxing evening sniffing some paint stripper? Or knocking back a glass of weedkiller? Or do you think you’d really enjoy the taste of candle wax in your mouth? How about sprinkling some insecticide on your cornflakes?
THIS IS THE REALITY OF WHAT YOU ARE CHOOSING TO INHALE INTO YOUR BODY!
Had Enough Of These Smoking Effects?
If you’d had enough of these smoking effects on your body and you are ready to become smoke-free now, arrange your stop smoking hypnosis appointment now by clicking here.
Or if you could click here to find out the benefits of being smoke-free with the help of my stop smoking hypnosis method.